The Wills Group is an established, privately-held company serving customers across Maryland, D.C., Delaware, and Virginia with the vision, drive, and capacity to serve many more in the near term. Headquartered in La Plata, MD, The Wills Group is the parent company of several retail, convenience, and home comfort business units, including Dash In Food Stores, Splash In Car Washes, SMO Motor Fuels, and SMO Energy. Each one is committed to providing its customers with quality services and a superior experience – every time.
Serving as a center of excellence, The Wills Group has a solid infrastructure built of talented teams to guide and support the successful operation of its business units, including human resources, finance, IT, marketing, and communications.
The Wills Group was founded in 1926, and we are in the process of building the next chapter of our history. From a renewed customer focus to new brand positioning, and from product diversification to expansion into new markets, The Wills Group is evolving who we are and how we operate to pave the way for future success; redefining ourselves for today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
Grounded in rich history since 1926 and strong company values, The Wills Group places its employees at the forefront of all they do, and is equally committed to giving back to the communities where it operates.
You will be an integral part of our family of companies and will play a significant role in taking The Wills Group and its brands to the next level.
Dash In Food Stores is a convenience store chain that prides itself on being a hub for convenient living, offering fresh and prepared food, beverages and fuel, 24 hours a day.
We are currently searching fo a Cashier/Sales Associate who will drive profitable store sales growth and lifting life's journey by delivering an exceptional guest experience, maintaining store merchandise in-stocks, engaging fellow associates and delivering operational excellence as a team.
1. Actively participates in providing a guest centric culture, emphasizing the CARES approach.
2. Maintains a safe, clean, and inviting environment throughout the site at all times.
3. Fronts and faces all MDSE areas during non-busy times.
1. Quickly and accurately processes guest transactions.
2. Ensures all asset protection measures are followed in accordance with company policy.
3. Assist the Food team by ensuring the food items on the salefloor are adequately represented.
4. Cross trains in basic Food Operations to offer support on an as needed basis.
Sales & Inventory
1. Stocks merchandise according to the current POG to support proper order execution.
2. Stocks all deliveries quickly and accurately.
3. Assist in supporting financial controls by ensuring all merchandise is properly accounted for.
1. Focuses on ensuring the site meets Dash In Brand Standards and is prepared at all times for both Mystery Shop (ACL) and Brand MMP (Shell/Exxon).
2. Completes all operational activities to enable the close of the business day.
3. Supports adequate staffing by having exceptional attendance and being actively engaged in assigned area.
1. Supports an environment of diversity and inclusion within the team.
2. Assist in recruiting and selecting the best candidates for staffing the store through referrals.
3. Actively participates in training in accordance with company training standards.
4. Complete all additional assigned Tasks.
Intense: Proactively find ways to improve the guest experience; show the confidence and courage to do what's right; take action with energy and urgency