The Accounting department provides service to The Wills Group, Inc. and its subsidiary corporations. The incumbent reports directly to the Fixed Assets Accountant in the performance of duties. The incumbent is to be knowledgeable of basic general ledger sources and the flow of accounting data. The essential function of the Fixed Assets Administrator is to support all aspects of the fixed assets life cycle and related fixed assets journals, reconciliations, and maintenance. The position will also confirm asset invoice coding, prepare month end journal entries, maintain multiple reconciliations, set up and maintain construction in process projects, and perform special projects.
We are a $1.5 billion company headquartered in La Plata, Maryland (an easy 45-minute reverse commute from DC) with nearly 300 retail locations across the Mid-Atlantic region, including Dash In, Splash In ECO Car Wash, and SMO Motor Fuels. A family-owned company since 1926, our passion areas are in convenience retailing, fuels marketing, and commercial real estate and we pride ourselves on keeping our customers', employees' and communities’ Lives in Motion.
Why You Should Join Wills Group
Our Wills Group employees come to work for more than just a paycheck, but rather they come to learn, make contributions, make an impact, and feel valued as a part of our family-friendly culture. We have a work-hard, play-hard mentality that makes us a progressive company and we thrive on giving back to our community. That is what is core to our DNA.
Benefits and Perks
Are you interested in flexible working hours, including telework opportunities, free parking, a modern work environment with monthly employee events, collaboration spaces, and café with unlimited soft drinks, coffee, and lattes? Then the Wills Group is just the place for you.
And we take pride in investing in our people’s well-being. That’s why we back our words with competitive total rewards packages.
- Financial Wellbeing –, employer 401 (k) match (currently at 7%), health savings plan, and financial planning
- Physical Wellbeing – comprehensive health, vision, and dental plans that meet the needs of our people
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Community Engagement, Parental Leave for new Dads and Moms
- Education and Development Opportunities – 100% Tuition reimbursement to support our people’s education goals
- Competitive Salary - competitive pay matched to DC Metro area